Sunday, February 13, 2011

In a continuing theme


Just Gimme Some Truth....
I have decided that my blogging has been too cramped. I have some folks that read it, and as that's developed, I've allowed myself to get concerned with potentially offending people, thus censoring myself.
Sorry, Charlie, the soft ride is over.
Stay tuned, for a return to more personal tales of misery, woe, laughter, joy, and some (un)healthy doses of bile.
Mr.Bitter is back.

Let's discuss the all important Universal Commandment of Life. Some people have this notion that ten commandments are needed to live life correctly. Wrong. One will suffice. And it is..."Try not to be an asshole"

That shalt not kill...fair enough-but if you're not being an asshole, are you also not killing someone? What about cheating on your spouse? Same thing. Honoring mom and dad?

Sometimes its hard...sometimes you tell yourself that just can't figure out what to do, or how to handle a situation. Here's a tip. Pick the tough one. It is what you should do, that's why it is tough. It might require that you feel like a bit of a jerk, but it is far better to be a short-term jerk, than a full blown a-hole.

OK, philosophy class is over. Time for me to paint. I wonder if I could get some neat textures rolling Simon up and down the wall?

No comments:

Post a Comment