Friday, July 1, 2011

Well I used to be disgusted


And now I try to be amused.

Ok, so that was pretty damned good. What a great song selection-first off though, I should point out that the first "wheel spin" of the song selector was performed by Eddie Vedder...right after he got done singing a duet with Mr.Costello on "Substitute".

Among the less expected songs for the evening-
Heart Of The City
Purple Rain
And Your Bird Can Sing
Out Of Time
This Wheel's On Fire
Tears Of A Clown, which was segued into from Alison. Brilliant.

Oh, and he played Man Out Of Time right near the end. Which made me hideously happy.

Oh, and don;t forget the go-go dancers. Every concert should have go-go dancers. :-)

Only complaint...It was loud...did I mention that? I mean...loud. as in LOUD. Like very.

No comments:

Post a Comment