Sunday, May 2, 2010

Love Minus Zero/No Limit


Random rumblings from a rough morning...

Big discovery this morning. Sleeping without my CPAP machine after an evening's libations is ill-advised. I feel like I have swallowed a cat. With it's claws intact. Did I mention the cat was in a bad mood at the time it was swallowed?

So, on that note, I must now concede the following to old age...losing weight isn't going to get me off that infernal machine.

And another thing...why is it I always end up with this malaise, kind of a feeling of slight regret after a night on the tiles? Don't get me wrong, it isn't strong enough to make me not do it again (and again), but it is an odd sensation. One I've had since my teens. Is this normal? Maybe it's just due to not having had the best night's sleep. Hmmmm

But, on the plus side of the equation, I am going to get Simon this morning. And pancakes. I've missed the little fellow, and I love breakfast. A good recovery from a bad start.

But it will be brief. After essentially taking a weekend off from being responsible diet-wise, I'm going to have to recommit (right after breakfast, that is) and regain focus. I've reached the 50lb mark, which means...another 70 or so and I'm there-now that's depressing to type!

1 comment:

  1. 50 pounds! That's absolutely incredible, Andrew. Congrats. And regarding the "feeling of slight regret" -- I experience that, too, sometimes. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete