Saturday, March 5, 2011

Manic Man


I have got to do something about me, food, and mood swings!
It is getting worse with age. Used to be that I'd be mildly cranky if I had gone without eating for 5 or 6 hours, but now I seem to contract some form of tourettes. Rather than some kind of lethargy, I spin into some kind of hypercritical maniacal bitchfest. What's weird is, I know it is happening, but honestly can't control it.

Latest occurrence-today. I didn't get around to eating until nearly 1pm, after getting up at Stupid O'Clock in the morning. So I'm having a conversation with a friend of mine, and I just start taking digs. And I know I am, and I know she's getting pissed off, and I can't blame her...but at the same time, I can't stop myself. It's a good thing I choose my friends well, or I'd probably be pretty lonely.

Maybe I should start carrying an emergency Snickers bar with me, before someone shoots me.... It's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment