Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A waist is a terrible thing to mind


It's sad, and it's true. The mind is the first thing to go. Time to tell a story on myself.
Just got home from work, and as per usual, let the dogs out to take care of their business. I went downstairs to throw a load of laundry in, and upon coming back figured I had better let the furbags in, as it is about 100 degrees out. So I do...and as Simon runs in, I notice he has a rather large "hanger on" sticking out of his poopchute. So, without thinking, I quickly step out into the middle of the yard, and call him back out in the hopes that he will run out before the poop falls off his backside and on the kitchen floor. So far so good, huh? Did I forget to mention the part where when I threw the load of laundry in, I thought I may as well wash what I was wearing?

The neighbors just have to love living next door to me, I tell ya. Opal was nice enough not to say anything as I quickly ran back in the house, but I'm sure she has to be wondering what I've been smoking, drinking, swallowing or injecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment