Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy


A wonderful thing about Tiggers, a Tiggers a wonderful thing
Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of spring
They're bouncy trouncy flouncy flouncy, fun fun fun fun fun
the most wonderful thing about Tiggers...is I'm the only one

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm the only one!!


I have been accused of being a bit morose of late...that oughta nip that in the bud. Write one lousy post on the crushing of a human soul, and everyone's a critic. :-)

On a more cheerful note, my little fella Simon, is going to be coming home next weekend. His surgery has been deemed a rousing success, and all limitations have been removed, FIVE whole weeks ahead of schedule! He still has a lingering issue of concern, but at least I'll have him back with me. I don't like it when my boy's not around. Put bluntly, Simon rocks.

Speaking of dogs that rock, I'm getting a few visitors this week-my main man Winston and his homies Link and Finley are going to be staying for three days. If the weather heats up and the shedding escalates, I might have a new carpet for the floor by the time they set sail for home! Regardless, I hope to get some good photo ops with the crew, and will post up.

1 comment:

  1. The boys are excited about their trip to Uncle Andrew's house...Link is packing his "Man Pants".

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete